Recruitment: Legal position
ZERGUINE Law Firm is continuously developing and, therefore, is looking for candidates wishing to specialize in one of the disciplines of the firm, meeting the criteria indicated below:
- Ensure the drafting and follow-up of pending files.
- Ensure procedures with the courts, organizations, institutions, experts, etc., as well as the firm’s external relations.
- Monitor the latest legislative developments.
- Provide documentation and research work.
- University degree in Rights.
- Minimum experience of (03) years in a similar work station.
- Thorough mastery of regulations related to business law.
- Analytical and synthetic, sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Sense of organization, rigor, anticipation.
- Communication and argumentation skills.
- Perfect command of English, French, Arabic.
- Availability to travel internationally.
Please send your application (CV + motivation letter) by email to the following email address :firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: Only applications that meet the profiles presented above will be processed as part of the selection process.